Title 18, Chapter 1847 of the USC governs Health Care Fraud in the Federal system. If you have been arrested in the Orlando area for a violation of this law in federal court, the law office of Finebloom & Haenel is available to provide a zealous defense for you!
Federal healthcare crimes are investigated by the FBI. Under the law it is illegal to:
- knowingly and willfully execute, or attempt o execute, a scheme or artifice intended to
- to defraud any health care benefit program; or
- to obtain, by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, any of the money or property owned by, or under the custody or control of, any health care benefit program,
in connection with the delivery of or payment for health care benefits, items, or services.
- If you are found guilty, you face imprisonment in a Federal prison for up to 10 years;
- If the violation results in serious bodily injury , you face 20 years;
- and if the violation results in death, you can be imprisoned for life.
Health care fraud is a complicated crime. You need an attorney who has the time and resources to dedicate to your defense. At the law offices of Fienbloom & Haenel we have the experience and resources necessary to provide a proper defense for you. We pride ourselves on the attention we give to each and every client. We will not rest until we have explored all of your options and determined the best course of action for you.
Call us now at 407-218-6277. We are available 24/7 to consult with you.