When you are accused of a violation of probation under 948.06 of the Florida statutes, your rights are very limited. At the law office of Finebloom & Haenel we protect those rights and fight aggressively for you!
You do have the following rights:
- The right to have a copy of the warrant and allegations against you
- The right to a hearing by a judge
- The right to have an attorney represent you.
- The right to present a defense and cross examine the State’s witnesses.
You do not have a right to:
- A bond.
- A jury trial.
- Remain silent (you can be forced to testify against yourself)
- Have your guilt proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
As you can see, in a violation of probation hearing you do not have many rights. Protect the rights you have by hiring a professional attorney who has the knowledge, time and experience to dedicate to you and your case. At the law offices of Finebloom & Haenel we provide compassionate and aggressive representation to each and every client. Don’t delay!
Call us now to discuss how we can help you! 407-218-6277. Attorneys are available 24/7 to arrange a consultation with you.