Drivers who are arrested and charged with DUI in Orlando often have several questions. They may not know where to turn and they may not realize the importance of hiring an experienced DUI Defense attorney. Finebloom and Haenel’s Orlando office houses a team of competent, highly skilled DUI Defense lawyers. Our lawyers understand the importance and effectiveness of hiring a qualified law firm to handle your DUI defense.
When a driver is charged with DUI he/she is faced with a range of minimum and maximum sentencing outcomes. Possible punishments for 1st time DUIs include:
- Mandatory fines ranging from $500 to $2,000
- 50 or more hours of community service, or additional fines of $10 more for each hour of service required
- Probation totaling from 6 months to 1 year
- Actual Jail time from 24 hours up to 6 months
- Vehicle Impoundment for 1 to 10 days
- Misdemeanor Charges – More severe charges if property damage or injuries result
- License Suspension 6 -12 months
The difference between retaining the representation of a qualified DUI Defense lawyer and failing to do so can quite plainly translate into the difference between receiving sentencing on the lighter side versus the more severe in each of the terms described here. Poor or lacking legal representation can yield longer suspension terms, higher fines, or worse!
Qualified DUI Defense Lawyers Serving Orlando
If you or someone you know has been charged with DUI, called the experienced DUI Defense attorneys at Finebloom and Haenel today! Our Orlando DUI Attorneys possess the experience and knowledge necessary to successfully negotiate and fight on your behalf. Don’t delay in hiring your DUI Defense counsel and don’t make the mistake of settling for unqualified, big-box legal defense. The DUI Defense team at Finebloom and Haenel will evaluate your case today. Call our attorneys now!